Monday, March 16, 2009

Thing 31 Twitter, cont.

Although I have am following a bunch of people on Twitter, am updating my status almost daily and actually have people following me, I still don't really get it. It seems like an extra step - a bother - and I'm finding that I have to force myself to go to it and see what those I'm following are discussing.

There seems to be such a distinct difference between those who are twittering about unimportant things and those who are twittering about educational issues. I like the educational questions and thoughts - and like the links too.

I enjoyed checking out some of the celebrities on Twitter -but as I looked through so many of the other options and "opportunities" they just seemed  more and more like a waste of my time. So...Twitter is one that I am going to set aside for now. Perhaps I will revisit it and find some great educational uses at some point, but, really , for now, I'm not interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment