Monday, March 16, 2009

Thing 32

It never ceases to amaze me - all that Google has created! I didn't want to stop playing with Google maps as I enjoyed looking at the Park Rapids area where we used to live, our home town of Sartell, and so many of the places I've enjoyed visiting. I can see how wonderful it would be to use this site prior to a vacation or visit - or to assist in planning a trip.

Here's my Google mapping of the Park Rapids area: 

View Larger Map
It is so cool to see all of the places we love to visit. The lake shown here is Potato Lake - where we lived for about 25 years.

The map options are so much fun to work with! Now I think I'll try using Google to find the perfect house to buy...or maybe a cabin in the north woods?

A person could spend literally HOURS on these maps! I enjoyed racing (well, I lost every time) through some incredible cities, looking at the missing children maps, viewing tons of other maps, and then I happened upon the bible map. I can't wait to share this with my friends and family! It was incredible to see the actual locations and how far different regions are from eachother. Once again, amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment