Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Celebrating!!

Is there anything more fun than a celebration? I love celebrations of every kind: holidays, birthdays, graduations, promotions. Have a celebration and I'm there! So rather than continuing with any of my other (half-hearted) blogs, I think it's time to celebrate the web 2.0 lessons learned and create a new blog - to be used to continue the celebration! At school when I learn something new, or I hear someone else say they've learned something new, I respond "Well - congratulations! You get to go home now!" That's what this blog will be all about: celebrating the things I've learned, whether I decide to continue their use or not.



Ready? Join me in the celebration! (And let's go home...we've learned something!)

1 comment:

  1. welcome aboard! I've gotta say, learning new things tends to make me feel alive, more engaged as a human being. Heck yeah, lets go home eh?

    ReplyDelete